In implementing its business program PT Petrogas Pantai Madura apply strategy or matrix S.W.O.T
- PPM has a team of professional oil and gas professionals in the field of Finance and Commercial as well as a reliable technical team and experienced in the field of Geology, Geophysics and Reservoir.
- PPM does not have adequate G & G software facilities to further analyze new Prospect and Field exploration studies, as the price is relatively very expensive.
- Because PPM only has a 10% PI share, it does not have any veto if there is a unapproved program but PPM also has the right to opt out of Santos’s program as a block operator.
- The field managed by PPM has a proven geological concept, thereby reducing the risk for exploration.
- Revenue obtained by PPM in the form of Gas that is good quality, so it can be sold with high price.
- PPM will get additional revenue and life time of production, if managed to find new reserves in addition to Maleo Field and Opportunity in Madura Offshore Block.
- In the development of new field for exploration, there is uncertainty because the new prospect data is covered less reprensentatif.
- PPM will stop production life time in 2021 (2 years longer than expected in 2019), if not find new reserves or new field development project from Santos as Operator of Madura Offshore Block.
- Revenue will decline until the end of the project because revenue (revenue) only from Maleo and Opportunity production, if there is no new field development.